2nd Zimbabwe International Conference on Open Access
The 2nd International Conference on Open Access will focus on the impact of the OA paradigm to various knowledge solutions as well as advocate for Zimbabwe to adopt and mandate open access as a viable and pragmatic scientific and scholarly communication model beneficiating mankind.
The following are topics that will be covered at the conference:
- Intellectual property, copyright and open access;
- OA and creative commons licensing;
- Indigenous knowledge systems and OA;
- The Open Access landscape in Zimbabwe;
- Open Access and Open Educational Resources (OER)
- Open Access and HIV & AIDS;
- Open Access and agricultural information provision;
- Open Access and health information provision;
- Institutional Repositories and access to scientific and scholarly information; and
- Open Access and scholarly publishing.